Our analysts work with world leading institutions to implement and maintain our software. Ideal candidates will have strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills, the ability to work with web-based applications and proficiency with Microsoft Products. Experience managing strategic relationships or clients is a plus but we will train candidates.
- Work with clients while implementing the software.
- Consult with clients on their use of the system.
- Educate on how to leverage functions and features.
- Manage all facets of the company/client relationship.
- Verify client issues and provide work arounds unless development intervention is required.
- Travel to client locations as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent in experience
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate a high level of initiative and motivation.
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize functions to maximize productivity.
- Strong working knowledge of the following of MS Office and other common PC applications.